July 08, 2009

may you rest in peace , bestie ♥

this is her photo in our photo-session around september 2008 .
and this is my fave photo of her .



http://newspaper.pikiran-rakyat.com/prprint.php?mib=beritadetail&id=85475

i was in my car when one of my junior-high bestie called, she told me : "aphe mona meninggal .." . i was still shocked , so i didn't answer , i kept silent , a few minutes later i replied "mona mana put ?" then she answered " Mona Adelia Syafitri Rusydiyan .. " . i stoned . i had nothing to say , i told her to make sure that the bad-news was right . then,in less than 30 mnts, she reconfirmed that it was true .

it was a REAL sudden , i couldn't believe it . couple weeks ago she asked me to go out , she wanted me to explain about my recent lovelife that classified into something which was not ideal, while she knew that the man i was with was her bestfriend's ex . so , she avoided to have a bad-thought of me , then she asked me out to hear my explanation , but we never met since whenever . and now she's gone . and i still owe her an explanation . although i know now , that she knows it . very well :')

i remember all the good things we had , the bad things we passed , the laughters , silly jokes , tears , smiles , hugs , kisses , advices . it's hard to let go :(( mona , i'm so sorry that i haven't meet you before you're gone . but i know that our friendship lasts forever :) so , good-bye my bestie . i love you and i'll miss you like whatever :-*


big box of love ,
cynthia :')

No comments: