July 08, 2009

perfect amusement .

i hang the baloons
i keep my eyes close to the pretty things
i lie my body underneath the warm orange-sun
i curl my legs closer to the chest
i mumble songs
i put my hands behind my groovy head
i'm on a colorful carpet at the amusement park
my fingers are crossed , wish i was invisible
my heart likey the heart-shape cloud
i smell my sugar smell
someone's reflected on my rayban sunnies
i guess i know who he actually is
he's the rabbit man in alice in the wonderland
he's in pursuit
because he's running
while sweaty
i look at him and look after him when he falls
there's a wound in a heart shape
he thinks he's in love
me, either
and he's a madness of mine in a sudden
well, that's in short
and well, there are fireworks on the noon-sky
i think,
i fall in love with a rabbit man
in the amusement park
.

No comments: