November 18, 2009

the town square of red and gold

photo by cherry blossom girl

i chew my candy fastly,
Align Center
oh ya it tastes so grape and milk .
it melts easily by the time i twist my tongue over it,
woo i get a tongue-tie .

i absurdly arrange words , i just too happy lately , hence i have kinda words-black-out, eh no , it's a words-tipsy , hihi ;)

ok , let me picture my happiness on yer frame so you can easily feel it as well .

my happiness is the way people get together at the open air town square, the town square which is covered by red and gold autumn leaves, so when people walk on it , there is a soft-scratching sound, and it sounds so nice after all , at the same time people can gently inhale the smell of sweet cinnamon sugar from a granny's picnic basket, while some kids are chasing baloons that were abandoned because they forgot to hold them tight , well , kids ..

and there are couples sit back-to-back on plaid magic carpets while listening to their walkmans/cd players/ipods and secretly hand-in-hand do a finger-dance .
there are puppies and kitties, they play together next to daddy's sleeping back, they play balls , salmon pink balls, they think it's salmon . ah . salmon is no ball , ball is no salmon , eh ? :)

and i bring my beige coat , put in on my shoulder while my turquoise shawl is blew to swing my hello to people , and i bring my brief-case of laughter and smile :)

i hope this feeling lasts forever,
xx
cynthia


2 comments:

double-decker love. said...

really atmospheric, i supposed.

*track you may listen to:
KOC - Gold In The Air of Summer

;D

cynthia a putri said...

one of the track i lovey :)
it suits my story , hihi