December 29, 2009

pink-eyed flipsy :)

this is a story about a pink-eyed little girl.


hello, my name is flipsy , and my eyes are pink . yes they're pink .
i don't know whether it's something related to genes or miracles, but i asked my mom once , and it went this way :

flipsy : momma, why are they pink ?
mommy : they're pink because you're special little lady, you're as sweet as princess
flipsy : but i never saw pink-eyed princess in disney channel or anywhere else
mommy : you don't need to be the same as they are flipsy, you are amazingly beautiful

then i deep-sigh-ed and mumbled , i didn't get any make-sense answer , my mom didn't know it as well .

when i was 5 , i went to school for the first time, my mom bought me knee-high socks and a plaid skirt, i wore white shirt and leather backpack for kids. i was always excited about school, until one of my class-mates whispered something that was classified to be too-much-aloud to my another class-mate, that was "look at her eyes , she looks like a rabbit" , i threw my hateful stare to them then sobbed and cried , i ran back home .

i hugged my mom, i cried very loud , i screamed , i yelled , i got mad to my self , i told my mom that my classmates are naughty, i kept crying until i fell asleep in my mom's hug .

the next day , i skipped school , i insisted my mom to go to the apple-garden, i really wanted to eat apples , i really loved apples . i met a beautiful little girl , she was in my age i guessed, i approached her, i poked her and said my shy-hello, she smiled at me, but after that she ran into her mom's legs and told her mom something that made her mom stared at me awkwardly , i was upset and asked my mom to go home .

i skipped school for days .

the first day i went back to school , i wore my mom's sunnies. my teacher got mad. my teacher cuddled my hair softly asked me to take it off, my teacher's name was mrs. eve , she was fatty , but she was beautiful and to be near her, i felt like i was with my mom . she was okay to know that i was pink-eyed . but not my schoolmates . they looked at me like i was an alien . my schoolmates talked about me . i was instantly popular . one day, after school was out, mrs. eve told me " it's okay knowing that people talk about you. it's so much better than knowing that noone talks about you", i smiled at her and said thank you.

to be continued ...

x,
cynthia

No comments: