December 31, 2009

pink-eyed flipsy (part III)

me and ched (the nickname i gave her , the spelling was like shee-ed) were instantly being good friends, we did things , did what little girls commonly did. we made bracelets from paperclips, we shared a raincoat, we did a shoes-exchange, we made flowers as hair-clips, and we played at the playground. we loved doing things as i said, but our favourite thing to do was colouring, not drawing, but colouring . we never drawed, we just put color here and there on given pictures, and you know what really touched me? ched always coloured up every eye with : pink .

that's why i really love her :)

and i always coloured every hair with : red .

we really love each other, we didn't mind , or maybe it was she, who didn't mind that no one of our schoolmates never would to play with us , she knew that they didn't play with us , because of me. and it made me loved her even more that time.


one day in a late december,
ched told me that she had a secret to tell, i was curious .
she told me to come by her house the evening after .
and i did .
she ,
half-sobbed sat by the window in her room, was trying to say something she hardly to, i thought she was gonna leave me . i knew i was pink , i mean, my eyes were . i was upset , and straightly said to her "ched, i'm okay if you're not gonna friend me again, don't cry."
she hardly replied "no flips, that's not you"
i freezed, waiting for her next confession . "i lied to you, i did't say this" she continued. i still freezed . "i never told you that i'm not even better than those pink-eyes you have" , i wrinkled my forehead, i made my left-eyebrow went up (to show that i was thinking to ched).

she took off her pajamas' top, and showed me her back. and i saw something . i tried not to be over-reacted because i knew that it would hurt her. she had a mole. quite big one . and it was hairy. hmm okay, very hairy. it looked like a little head full of hair. i conclude why ched always wore a coat even it was spring, and she never allowed me to touch her back. she was afraid that i'd be afraid of her, or felt pity of her.

i hugged her, and decided to slept over that night. before sleeping, she story-told me about how that mole could be on her back, and i found that it was a genetic-mutation, a fault happened in an embryo cylinder, ched was IVFed. and in the end of the story ched told me that she could get her mole wiggled, how cute, we laughed at it .

too cute :D

i forgot to mentioned, her mole hair was : blonde.
wonder why ? i did .
no
one knows .

the morning after, i went back home .
it was sunday .
i almost reached an apple-garden-dream when ched called, she told me that she was going to have a little bro or sissy, i woot-ed my voice, and congrat-ed her, i was happy for her. hmm, was i ? i was kinda happy-but-not, because i envied her .

i asked my mom, "momma, why can a someone has a little bro or sissy?", my mom replied "because their parents played make-a-house-under-the-blanket" , i asked again "really? parents, you mean a momma and a poppa ?" , my mom didn't reply. i asked again "momma, do i have a poppa?" , my mom looked at my eyes and smiled, she answered "of course you have flips, but a fate didn't allow you to meet him.", i nodded and asked again "momma, this is the last question , where did you play make-a-house-under-the-blanket with poppa? you didn't use mine, did you?" , and my mom cuddled my hair and chuckled said " no, sweet pea, we didn't"

and i turned on the tv.

x,
cynthia

3 comments:

ranti nauli said...

is it the end??

ranti nauli said...

is it the end?

cynthia a putri said...

not yet baby , loads to write , tunggu saja :)