June 20, 2009

a simple life pattern .

once you're up there ,
once you're down there ,
once you're in between .

life has a simple pattern of treating humans, at times puts them really up-high , at times puts them really down-deep, and at times puts them in between . when life treats you right by putting you up-there, you're happy , you're smiling , you forget that life may treat you bad at times . when life kicks your ass by putting you down-deep in sadness, you keep cursing life , you even can't remember how life ever treated you good at previous good times . when life's so-so , then again , you don't feel enough .

we can't be selfish by always wanting good times up-high , because every human has a basic-simple-pattern of living a life . we have to feel that up-down-in-between thingy . honestly , i'm now in my very down-deep time, i fail at things , i keep cursing my faith , how can life treat me this bad ?

but then again , i try to think straightly , that things like this may happen to every human , because there are so many things human may fail at . so , being failed in life at times , that's a part of life's basic-simple-pattern . at least, this thought can make me chill someway . because , i'm surely sure that i'll have my up-high-pattern ahead , and i'm heading to it . wish me my best luck ! ;)

~and dear dearest hubby , thanks for always backing me up , a half of this strength , i got it from you



♥, cynthia .







3 comments:

Unknown said...

U do the same short-therapy-thingy to me, u always do ur best to me!! sooo...dont thank me,please thank God that finally..u and me..here..cheering up each other!! :D
love my wifey so much!

cynthia a putri said...

then again , i won't only just give you a short-therapy-thingy , i'll give you more than that anyway :)
yea , thankies god that finally you put rizki right beside me :D
i've been longing to have someone like you , love you too dear hubby !

12345 said...

you both seems like a love-bird :D:D
i do love those conversation !!
mwaw